Granted, red is a powerful color. It also very symbolic to vision. Red is also primary to the mix and the color of the July Gemstone which is a Ruby. Wizards of the Coast made the game Magic:The Gathering and in the first three runs of the initial card base, Moxes were created. Stemmed from that, I use a code based on sociological noding, and also the use of paired combinations. I recognize that the creation of such a code is a copyright infringement, and should probably restructure my language to not make such breaches. If this is the case, a lot of reworking must be done.
The use too of referring to The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle's also must be renoded. In that code I created a fifth and sixth turtle; Sublime, and Genuine. Even though sourced from coding of the original four turtles, the idea is that, though using the idea, Genuine and Sublime are legal uses/ideas.
Shoulspeak is also used, and although some words were stolen from people (Julianna's word 'scunge' and Gloria Doran's word 'sminking') the definition's were changed. Fortunately, there are some words and ideas I use that are my own creation.
The idea of the word shoul, is not sheol. The 'eo' spelling is hell, while the 'ou' spelling is used as in regards to a sharing of soul. A visual shouling (in the first degree) is merely extended eye contact. A shuriken shouling (a Genuine shouling) comes in different forms of intertwined fingers, and a shouling of the 'Sublime' type is telepathy.
Through the course of time and space, I shall learn to structure my communications to not be so heavily reliant upon codes and abstract thinking, even if the ideas were (at one point) consuming.
Please check in on this page every so often to learn and read more of the involuted trip that I hope we may share collectively.
Thank you
Robert
The use too of referring to The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle's also must be renoded. In that code I created a fifth and sixth turtle; Sublime, and Genuine. Even though sourced from coding of the original four turtles, the idea is that, though using the idea, Genuine and Sublime are legal uses/ideas.
Shoulspeak is also used, and although some words were stolen from people (Julianna's word 'scunge' and Gloria Doran's word 'sminking') the definition's were changed. Fortunately, there are some words and ideas I use that are my own creation.
The idea of the word shoul, is not sheol. The 'eo' spelling is hell, while the 'ou' spelling is used as in regards to a sharing of soul. A visual shouling (in the first degree) is merely extended eye contact. A shuriken shouling (a Genuine shouling) comes in different forms of intertwined fingers, and a shouling of the 'Sublime' type is telepathy.
Through the course of time and space, I shall learn to structure my communications to not be so heavily reliant upon codes and abstract thinking, even if the ideas were (at one point) consuming.
Please check in on this page every so often to learn and read more of the involuted trip that I hope we may share collectively.
Thank you
Robert
On Dec 28th 2015, I chose to post each of these posts from oldest to current at one a day on 'Rob's Secret Stash' page. If you're wondering of THAT page, ask me some questions and treat me to a coffee to start more of the process!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Light, Luck, and Life!!!
Rob