It could be the undercurrent of the contialis. It could be the sea of minds and ears that have wound through clubs and parties that are off the mix. There is a drink to link the smink as another thought to think....
According to Moxes, an Underground Sea is a very auditory person. A current of spoken word is heard by the Jet from a Sapphire (Jet=audio in... Sapphire=audio out). So pretty well, an Underground Sea is a successfully communicated message. That's part of what I'm trying to do with my music and creative stuff. To convey information and or thoughts through text, writing, audio and video.
The other part about the daulland people, is that I classify myself as one of the Underground Sea's. I also think of William Wordsworth and his poem "It's a Beauteous evening"
This poem was one that I wrote an essay on Fall 2010 at UFV. I only got a B-, though I like the poem. The reason I note this poem is how there is a strong internal force of the Sea, and how it is said that heaven watches over it. This is like how I seem to think that heaven watches over me here on Earth, and that there is great strength in the Sea (similar to that of a glacier).
Quick version. There are four Underground Seas (2 noded at this time). They are a mix of Jet and Sapphire, and they too contain a great force that is yet to be understood.
Thank you
Robert
According to Moxes, an Underground Sea is a very auditory person. A current of spoken word is heard by the Jet from a Sapphire (Jet=audio in... Sapphire=audio out). So pretty well, an Underground Sea is a successfully communicated message. That's part of what I'm trying to do with my music and creative stuff. To convey information and or thoughts through text, writing, audio and video.
The other part about the daulland people, is that I classify myself as one of the Underground Sea's. I also think of William Wordsworth and his poem "It's a Beauteous evening"
William Wordsworth : It is a Beauteous Evening |
It is a beauteous evening, calm and free, The holy time is quiet as a Nun Breathless with adoration; the broad sun Is sinking down in its tranquillity; The gentleness of heaven broods o’er the Sea; Listen! the mighty Being is awake, And doth with his eternal motion make A sound like thunder—everlastingly. Dear Child1! dear Girl! that walkest with me here, If thou appear untouched by solemn thought, Thy nature is not therefore less divine; Thou liest in Abraham’s bosom2 all the year: And worshipp’st at the Temple’s inner shrine3, God being with thee when we know it not. |
|
Quick version. There are four Underground Seas (2 noded at this time). They are a mix of Jet and Sapphire, and they too contain a great force that is yet to be understood.
Thank you
Robert
No comments:
Post a Comment