A Bayou is a Magic card that is a dualland, a combination of green and black (swamp, and forest).
The pairing of green and black is significant in it's own dualism. Green is (according to WOTC (Wizards of the Coast)) symbolizes Life and Nature, while Black symbolizes Death and Decay. Where (color-wise) White and Black seem offset by color, the symbolism of a Bayou seems more juxtaposed.
As of writing this blog, there are only two Bayou's at this point. One used to live at Kyeta Place and was (when I was more focused on turtles) given the label of Splinter, as they were the oldest and also seen as a teacher. The other is a great friend who likes playing Magic (and lets us use his cards).
The mix of a Bayou, though, can also be mixed by the Emerald/Jet cross. The notion of that is that a Bayou is really self-enshrouded. They often might prefer to be a listener (Jet=audio in) and also are set well in their own perception of their body and feelings (from the characteristic of an Emerald as being tactilic and/or feeling)
I as an Underground Sea share the similar Jet (listener) characteristic, though as when paired with either of the two Bayou, my Sapphire (audio out) surfaces too much resulting on my nattering away without checking in with the other. This could be good with a Bayou in that they are more inclined to listen, though noted too that the symbolism of Growth can be building, though I should be cautious due to the black link of Death and Decay. Again these codes seem way out there, though using the dualland and Mox code, I form a more unique sense, perception, and understanding of reality from my own perspective.
I'll delve further into trinal and group dynamics later, though will note another point about the basic Moxes in this post. A Ruby is solitary, usually symbolized as a single or primary person. A Sapphire is a good codal link between two as a dyad. An Emerald link is that of a group of three (and linked to turtles) through/towards a Jet which is four.
I'll carry on and through more in the future, and hope the interlace of these codes becomes more well understood. (I'm just not sure why)
Robert
The pairing of green and black is significant in it's own dualism. Green is (according to WOTC (Wizards of the Coast)) symbolizes Life and Nature, while Black symbolizes Death and Decay. Where (color-wise) White and Black seem offset by color, the symbolism of a Bayou seems more juxtaposed.
As of writing this blog, there are only two Bayou's at this point. One used to live at Kyeta Place and was (when I was more focused on turtles) given the label of Splinter, as they were the oldest and also seen as a teacher. The other is a great friend who likes playing Magic (and lets us use his cards).
The mix of a Bayou, though, can also be mixed by the Emerald/Jet cross. The notion of that is that a Bayou is really self-enshrouded. They often might prefer to be a listener (Jet=audio in) and also are set well in their own perception of their body and feelings (from the characteristic of an Emerald as being tactilic and/or feeling)
I as an Underground Sea share the similar Jet (listener) characteristic, though as when paired with either of the two Bayou, my Sapphire (audio out) surfaces too much resulting on my nattering away without checking in with the other. This could be good with a Bayou in that they are more inclined to listen, though noted too that the symbolism of Growth can be building, though I should be cautious due to the black link of Death and Decay. Again these codes seem way out there, though using the dualland and Mox code, I form a more unique sense, perception, and understanding of reality from my own perspective.
I'll delve further into trinal and group dynamics later, though will note another point about the basic Moxes in this post. A Ruby is solitary, usually symbolized as a single or primary person. A Sapphire is a good codal link between two as a dyad. An Emerald link is that of a group of three (and linked to turtles) through/towards a Jet which is four.
I'll carry on and through more in the future, and hope the interlace of these codes becomes more well understood. (I'm just not sure why)
Robert
No comments:
Post a Comment