Monday, 13 June 2011

Scrublands and a Ruby....

To excel as their duty as a Sapphire!

This post includes the first post about duallands.  Dualland's are cards from the game of Magic:The Gathering that count as two types of basic land, and also can generate one point of mana of two different colors.  In the Shoulspeak code, they also are included and help explain Mox mixes.

The Scrubland is a combination of a Jet and a Pearl.  There is one specific person that has the 'Scrublands' name, and the other three haven't been noded yet.  The person in reference is a highly contialitic person, does well in groups of four (without necessarily being a turtle), and also harnesses powers of order, protection, decay, and death.  Again, the dualland group is a group of 40 people (4 of each type of dualland) and are primary people in my mix of society.

The title of a Ruby (again the Mox that produces Red) is connoted as a primary, (sometimes solitary or solo), passionate, visual, and battling person.  If I stem myself out as/from a Ruby, that would be that I am a visual person that is solitary and devoted, and also that I face battles (often with myself).

Scrubland is also a name I gave to a rapper in Vancouver because they almost always wore white and black, though they really didn't like the name, and I was too oblivious to concern to stop calling them that.  Their friend wore red and black most of the time, so I called them the Badlands.  I want to hear what music they've made, though have (at this point) been too self-absorbed to search it out.

The last note on the Scrubland at this point is the gladness that they are at home, that their battle with the power of green will be won, and the hope they prove to be a Sapphire true....

Good luck y'all...

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment