With a slurry of words to the second Volcanic Island today (with my own lack of communication and continuing on a 30 minute plus monologue) I've brought myself to the 'magandang damo' again. This is not reference to green, though rather the patch of grass where I now lay to type this blog post.
As a Sapphire, a lot can be said, though there too is the fact (I lacked) about how a Sapphire is two. With blue (audio out) without taking the time to ask questions or listen, I have been selfish in getting what I have said said, and sometimes have forgotten to include others in communication. I am very very glad that I had the chance to say all I had, though I also feel regret for tonight/today's conversation in being a total one-sided monologue.
My mom had asked me last summer "Your life is just one continual monologue, isn't it?" It seems, mom, that that still is too true.
The topic of this blog is to discuss blue mana. Some 'blue' words are lide, katana's, cos signs, Leonardo's, Sapphires, and my own dualland name, Underground Sea.
The notion of an Underground Sea is that the person can both function as a great listener, or one who speaks way too much.
The mana of it (again the mana, Mox, and dualland references are stemmed from Magic:The Gathering by Wizards of the Coast) is staying (in this note) as blue. A Sapphire is noded as 'A true codal speaker'. Leonardo (the blue turtle) uses katana's (a voice, a mouth, or a cough) is the primary speaker. This sine's out to that blue mana is outward sound and is also symbolized by a tear. The SEW (Socio-emotional word) 'lide' is of blue mana too.
Lide - The experience and awareness of sadness to the point of tears.
Cos Sign - When a word in flow is used with another rhymed word in a different flow at the same time.
As thusfar the first three blog posts have been about the basic RGB of mana, I will delve on either 'The Contialis' or black mana next post. Please (if you haven't) read the first two posts 'The power of Red' and 'The fuel of green'. As blue is a codal link, it also makes sense that this post was a lot of code and Shoulspeak.
Thanks and love
Robert
As a Sapphire, a lot can be said, though there too is the fact (I lacked) about how a Sapphire is two. With blue (audio out) without taking the time to ask questions or listen, I have been selfish in getting what I have said said, and sometimes have forgotten to include others in communication. I am very very glad that I had the chance to say all I had, though I also feel regret for tonight/today's conversation in being a total one-sided monologue.
My mom had asked me last summer "Your life is just one continual monologue, isn't it?" It seems, mom, that that still is too true.
The topic of this blog is to discuss blue mana. Some 'blue' words are lide, katana's, cos signs, Leonardo's, Sapphires, and my own dualland name, Underground Sea.
The notion of an Underground Sea is that the person can both function as a great listener, or one who speaks way too much.
The mana of it (again the mana, Mox, and dualland references are stemmed from Magic:The Gathering by Wizards of the Coast) is staying (in this note) as blue. A Sapphire is noded as 'A true codal speaker'. Leonardo (the blue turtle) uses katana's (a voice, a mouth, or a cough) is the primary speaker. This sine's out to that blue mana is outward sound and is also symbolized by a tear. The SEW (Socio-emotional word) 'lide' is of blue mana too.
Lide - The experience and awareness of sadness to the point of tears.
Cos Sign - When a word in flow is used with another rhymed word in a different flow at the same time.
As thusfar the first three blog posts have been about the basic RGB of mana, I will delve on either 'The Contialis' or black mana next post. Please (if you haven't) read the first two posts 'The power of Red' and 'The fuel of green'. As blue is a codal link, it also makes sense that this post was a lot of code and Shoulspeak.
Thanks and love
Robert
Right now I have enough black mana in back for 2x Phyrexian Obliterators and a Hymn to Tourarch.... I was smoking about twice that a day when I made this comment.
ReplyDeleteAdding later to the blends of this blog, the reference of the Khan 'Temur' as the three color combo of Red, Green, and Blue. I'll node more of that later!
ReplyDelete