Thursday, 11 August 2016

What colours do I consider myself..??

I seem to think I'm in the Grixis build/trine... Codally though, not by Bolas type links.

The Sapphire part of myself is the codal/true/speaker part.

I also note I'm very much a Ruby (by being solitary, visual, and sometimes in battle with self and reality).

I also smoke so many ciggies (the Black mana), and I've stayed away from the Green (drug code).

The White part I don't have much control over.  The Pearl/White part is more-so covering the full scope of The Contialis, though I'm very nodal and self-focused and not aware of too much outside of myself.

I do value the life, nature, order, and protection of the Selesnya colours, though I still have the guild blend of Izzet (from initial RTR release) and would love to think of myself as smart enough to be Dimir.  The Rakdos part I'm not glad of (also noted of The Badlands and my full want of avoiding and keeping them out of my life).  I do see the Pearl blending with my Sapphire Nature, though that's Azorius keeping overwatch and the balance.  The Simic likes and personal growth/life-journey parts I like (I was Simic at the Gatecrash Prerelease) and the guild card described my heart and intents.

I guess the Simic intuition, and Izzet nature, and Azorius honouring keeps me more focused as a Sapphire, though my ability and like of sound and music also keeps the Jet part of myself developing.

With the Ruby nature of chaos and fury, I've evolved into being a bit more chill and clam and cazh.

(An additional note, do the Eldrazi symbolize breath (as being colorless with the blend of all points?))

No comments:

Post a Comment