Sunday, 23 March 2014

Gathering myself

Okay... this blog has resurfaced to my own awareness.  I used it as a way to post things of the Moxes and Dual Lands and how I (sometimes) use color and Magic:The Gathering ideas in a blend of explaining ideas from a decade ago.  The value you gain?  Uncertain.  The value I'll gain from stepping back into blogging, priceless!!

I want to use this blog as a way to mix Magic and Music and my desire (and ability) to write and creatively code and node reality.  The ideas from a decade ago ARE still part of who I am, though not how (now-a-days) I actively think.  I want to use this blog to explain and share my journey, to create awareness to ideas, people, and situations, though note I also have no idea where I'm going and/or what I SHALL do.

I want to engage in dialogue with people about the community I'm part of, talk of the Lovestones and Shoulsmen I meet, and also, essentially, write stuff that can be of help, interest, or intrigue.

The initial posts from three years ago explain the base code of five Gemstones and their links between each other when combined.  I too want to share Shoulspeak (a language of about 20-30+ words (lyrical terms, words for emotions and facial expressions, ideas around substances) and too note in comparison to three years ago, STILL have a lot that I've not shared.

I also want to use this blog as a contialitic diary and discussion point for creative works (which does (in my view) include creating and maintaining businesses) and as a little soap box to share my views.  I have a blog on my webpage (www.KoyichDigital.com) that I will use as a company journal, and though the two (creative and company) blend a lot in my case, I too wonder of the links to the people that are not directly part of me and my journey.

I need to tend the soil of my multiple gardens, though also note if it's not my garden, I probably shouldn't be watering or planting or weeding unless permission is granted, or a request is made.

My motto - Live, Love, and Thrive
My company's motto - Learn, Live, Love, and Create
My prerogative..... PLU8R.... Peace, Love, Unity, Respect, and a whole shitload of other 'R' words.

PLUR y'all!
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment