Counting as either or both a Pearl and/or a Sapphire, a Tundra is a key person. They help keep the balance of the thought from the Contialis in a situation and organization of truth.
At the point of this blog, there are only two Tundras. One Steff, and the other a distant/great friend from past Kyeta days. More-so of the Kyeta friend, HIGHLY contialitic. A very involved thought based person, and with the Sapphire link, a good friend. Sapphires meld well with Pearl's (more-so with Jets in some cases). The shift of a Tundra from being a solid primary friend can though lead through to the white part of a Tundra, though, as loosing the person to the contialis.
The duallands also are not 'hard'-noded. Although 40 people can and will comprise the group, there too is the mix of Moxes and how they meld. I've not done a great explanation of the interactions, though if you have any questions, ask me, and I'll form an answer. Specifically to Steff, you have been called a Tundra as being more lined as a Sapphire as due to your chatty nature and loyal qualities. The Pearl link is just because I like your personality, and also how you're well formed. You suited the Pearl part of your 'blueness' as not as strong or bold as a Ruby, not linked to death as well as a Jet, and also because I don't like thinking of you as an Emerald.
okay, that's it for now.... keep at 'er and please get at me with questions.
Robert
At the point of this blog, there are only two Tundras. One Steff, and the other a distant/great friend from past Kyeta days. More-so of the Kyeta friend, HIGHLY contialitic. A very involved thought based person, and with the Sapphire link, a good friend. Sapphires meld well with Pearl's (more-so with Jets in some cases). The shift of a Tundra from being a solid primary friend can though lead through to the white part of a Tundra, though, as loosing the person to the contialis.
The duallands also are not 'hard'-noded. Although 40 people can and will comprise the group, there too is the mix of Moxes and how they meld. I've not done a great explanation of the interactions, though if you have any questions, ask me, and I'll form an answer. Specifically to Steff, you have been called a Tundra as being more lined as a Sapphire as due to your chatty nature and loyal qualities. The Pearl link is just because I like your personality, and also how you're well formed. You suited the Pearl part of your 'blueness' as not as strong or bold as a Ruby, not linked to death as well as a Jet, and also because I don't like thinking of you as an Emerald.
okay, that's it for now.... keep at 'er and please get at me with questions.
Robert
No comments:
Post a Comment